Saturday, May 9, 2015

From Breaking-free.info:

I just came across this website because I was looking for blogs by Ex-Hare Krishnas like myself. I was born to Hare Krishna parents and was indoctrinated my entire young life, only in recent years have I been able to break away and it hasn’t been easy, I’ve had to go through a lot of therapy and healing to undo the brainwashing, but I’m getting there. The outisde world isn’t perfect but it’s MUCH better than the hell I grew up in.
I’m saying all this because I’m grateful to find people like me who see ISKCON for what it truly is. I thought I was alone in this, it’s good to know that there are others who understand what I’ve gone through.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. This blog uses the name of PADA to bewilder the readers interresting in the ISKCON GBC shenanigans. PADA informs when the author of this blog is an old homosexual canadian ex disciple of Prabhupada who have been baned for molesting young brahmacari. He is a pederast of the worst specie who likes to deride ISKCON. His name is Henri Jolicoeur. He will die soon because of his old age and will go to hell.

    ReplyDelete